Woman Built 4 Bedroom Flat For Her Mother By Selling Corn.. WOW

Woman Built 4 Bedroom Flat For Her Mother By Selling Corn.. WOW



I found this story on the "Humans of Lagos" page, and it is just so beautiful and inspirational. Take a look at it below




I built a 4 bedroom flat for my mum through my corn proceeds. I lost my father when I was young and even tho he was not there to guide and advise me, I knew where I came from and I did not need anyone to sit me down before I did the right thing.

I've been doing this business since my teenage years, I'm also a caterer and a fashion designer but once it's corn season, I leave it and face corn. It hasn't been easy tho, I have to back my baby while standing and I only go home to see my husband on weekends. Nobody that knows me will believe I sell corn here.

As long as there is life, there is hope...


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.
CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter
Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...