I’m 3weeks Pregnant For My Jobless Boyfriend, Please Help




A girl who is an unemployed graduate got pregnant for her unemployed boyfriend and now she doesn't know what to do.

I discovered that I’m 3weeks pregnant for my jobless boyfriend. I and my boyfriend are unemployed graduates and he is financially handicapped.

He is the first son while I’m the only daughter in my family. And believe me I don’t want to ruin his life neither do I want to ruin mine. I have always dreamed of giving my kids the good life that I had which they deserved too.

I am kind of nervous of abortion because of the risk involved, but I want to know if its the right thing to do since its not up to one month.

I don’t even want to let him know before he runs out of town, the problem here is should I abort the baby and be free or just keep it and face what the future brings for me.



CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter


Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post

Comments

  1. Keep it n b prayerful. Trust in God n something big would happen in both ur lyf n dat of ur bf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuz your boyfriend is currently jobless doesn't mean he doesn't have a promising future for you and your child! If you don't believe in his potential, you better leave him NOW! It's a waste of your time and his time! If you do believe in his potential, then stay with him! There will always be hard times, this is one of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kindly Share Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...