Nigerian striker Emmanuel Emenike has sensationally said he is now a Muslim. According to Turkish daily Fanatik, Emenike had failed to join the squad up for breakfast on Saturday.
Following Fenerbache coach Vitor Pereira’s probe into why he didn’t show up for breakfast on Saturday, Emenike replied “I’m fasting.” But when Pereira replied: “You’re not a Muslim,” insisting that Emenike is a Christian, in response, the former Spartak Moscow player did not back down. “I became a Muslim, I am a Muslim,” he continued to claim.
CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.
CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter
Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post

Because he is not yet hungry that time!
ReplyDelete@iyke David. ..because he's now a muslim
ReplyDeleteCongrats emenike for d ryt path u have chosen.
ReplyDelete