Yes, Even Jesus would allow Same-S3x marriage - former US President says





Former American president Jimmy Carter, has thrown his weight behind the recent approval of same s*x marriage throughout the federation.
When he was asked by Huffington Post’s Marc Lamont Hill whether he believes Jesus would approve of gay marriage, the 39th president of the United States of America answered in the affirmative.Read what he said below;


He said: “I believe Jesus would. I don’t have any verse in scripture. … I believe Jesus would approve gay marriage, but that’s just my own personal belief. I think Jesus would encourage any love affair if it was honest and sincere and was not damaging to anyone else, and I don’t see that gay marriage damages anyone else.”





CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post 

Comments

  1. I leave him in the hands of God to judge him for that statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. President, why not try saying even Prophet Mohammed will allow same sex? And see if the Muslims will take this lightly with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kindly Share Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...