EXCLUSIVE:: Hot Beef Between Joe Budden And Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj [MUST SEE]

Joe Budden’s comments on his podcast about Meek Mill may have been misconstrued by the Philly rapper. That didn’t stop the pair from having words for each other on Twitter. 




It all started when Joe Budden made a commentary about Meek and Nicki’s relationship as it corresponded with his public persona. Check out the previous comments.
Part of my problem with that is that Meek’s music is too hard. Meek’s music is too hard for me to look at him with this f*cking sappy f*ck sh*t. Be the hardcore guy that I’m sure she was attracted to at some point. It’s nasty. I hate everything about it. I’m glad a dark-skinned guy is behaving this way. Light-skinned n*ggas, we’re not moving like that…
Light-skinned guys, we’re used to getting the bad b*tch. He’s like this b*tch just stepped off a f*cking Mars and is the only girl. Oh my God, I just hate it all. But I do appreciate them both keeping the hope of love alive.
meek mill joe budden Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 2.27.49 AM
meek mill joe budden

CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...